Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FOOD FOOD FOOD

Sorry if this is totally disgusting, but I had a bad experience with bamboo shoots today, and now I covet every greasy, breakfast-looking, bacon-filled food I come across. Witness:


The Thunderdome
Three stacks of bacon, sausage, elk meat, onions and cheese between tortillas all topped with sour cream, two fried eggs and scallions.


Okay, I could do without the elk meat, but the rest sounds like a scrumptious way to consume 100,000 calories. Brings me back to the time when I told Mindy that if I were a whale, I'd eat Arby's every day. I'd also eat the above. Not to mention the below:


Carny Casserole
Ground beef, pierogies, french fries topped with green onions, avocado, bacon and egg, smothered in cheese and topped with gravy.


Nevermind that I have no idea what a pierogie is. That just looks tasty. Mmm, green onions. Mmm, bacon. Both of those images come from This is why you're fat, which features photos and descriptions of super, super unhealthy foods that people either eat or they only created to send to the website.

And I'm not going to lie, a lot of the stuff looks good to me. I could say it's because of my very unsatisfying diet of Cheez-Its and yogurt today, but... It looks good a lot of the time. Not that I'd willingly consume a "Thunderdome" or "Carny Casserole." At least not the whole thing at once. ;D

So! Are there any foods you crave at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment