Saturday, April 18, 2009

Facebook Applications

Is anyone else addicted to some facebook applications or is it just me?

I remember when facebook didn't even HAVE applications.

When facebook got applications, I was so turned off by it. I remember thinking how lame some of these things are. And then i'd get millions of application requests and that would just annoy me.

But there are quite a few good applications out there--like scrabble and my current addiction--sorority life.

Yes...sorority life. I kid you not. It's like playing with paper dolls online. Only...just...different. You'd have to see it and play it to understand. I just want my little character to get rich and have sweet clothes and drive sweet cars.

Well, this post is very short, but seriously though, sorority life, it's addicting!

1 comment:

  1. This blog just gets awesomer and awesomer. You folks are witty writers and I'm learning lots. Totalling diggin' this.

    ReplyDelete