Thursday, April 23, 2009

Buy a box and do your share

Do you know what's tastier than tasty? More delish than delicious? More scrumptious than lots of stuff (lima beans, watermelon, potato bread, etc.)?

Girl Scout cookies, of course.



Seriously, they're good. My parents randomly gave me a box of thin mints last weekend. Right after the box is bestowed upon me, my mom commented that "they're not as good as they used to be" which is a claim I don't really understand. But I guess I haven't had as many years to critique them, either. But anyway, thx parents, for your reject cookies. I still like them, at least.

Apparently, there are like a zillion different kinds of Girl Scout cookies. I haven't had all of them, but they all look pretty tasty to me except the shortbread - ew. Obviously, though, thin mints are the fave. And if you don't believe me, look at the official Girl Scout Cookie website. For a second I thought the bit about Little Brownie Bakers and ABC Bakers was some kind of slogan. It isn't. Crying shame.

Anyway, I was never a Girl Scout myself, so I really don't know how it is to stand outside of a Wal-Mart or something trying to sell cookies for a Kiosk Management patch or whatever. But! I do know a tasty way to eat thin mint cookies:


Ew, sorry for the crappy webcam pics/facial expressions.

Yeah, seriously. I have like four sandwiches worth of peanut butter left and one week of needing my own jar of peanut butter. Thus, experimentation. But it was worth it. Om nom nom.

Oh, and here's a relevant video clip from an awesome movie. Troop Beverly Hills. That's right. Here we go:


But seriously, buy some Girl Scout cookies! It's easy! Just go here so you can find out how to contact your local council and enter cookie heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment