Friday, April 24, 2009

Cerulean Blue

When I was little, I remember going to cub foods, just before school started and in their entry way there were these GIGANTIC bins full of crayons. (Random right?)

This was probably one of my favorite days ever. When I was little anyway.

You got to get a box that held 12 crayons and go around to all the bins picking out different colors and fill up your box. And then you pay like 50 cents for the box of crayons. But, the important thing was you got to choose your own colors. If, I hadn't had been thinking logically (meaning grabbing all the standard colors that you needed) my box would have looked more like this:

I know that box is bigger than 12, but you get the picture.

Cerulean blue is my favorite color ever. It is superior to all the other colors crayola or rose art has to offer. Yes, it beats mac and cheese. I remember getting SO MAD when my box of 48 crayons or whatever didn't have Cerulean. Out of 48 crayons, c'mon! I refused to draw any water or sky without it! I could seriously sit and look at cerulean blue for hours and be lulled into some sort of a peaceful state of mind. To me, this color is very calming.

I don't color with crayons very much anymore, but I still really appreciate cerulean blue. Every time I see anything in that color, I get very excited. Cerulean blue is spectacular! I should buy a cerulean blue shirt or something. I'd probably wear it all the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment