Friday, May 1, 2009

Doctor Who

Last night I decided to reward myself for all the hard work and accomplishments that I did yesterday. Which pretty much just included working on my research paper. (I got 14 pages of it done!) My reward you might ask? Watching a few episodes of Doctor Who.

Doctor Who is really what started this whole putting off the research paper thing in the first place. I became so absorbed watching episodes of this show online that I didn't do my homework. Oops. Procrastination at its finest.

Anyway, I now only have ONE EPISODE OF SEASON 4 LEFT! GAH! I'm saving it for a special occasion but it really bugs me! I won't give anything away in this post about episodes, so I won't spoil it for anyone, but the episodes I watched last night were A-mazing!

My friends are probably going to be like, oh great, a Doctor Who post from Mindy...shoulda known it was coming!

But seriously, this show is really good. I didn't think so at first, I thought it was really creepy and nothing i'd get into. But, nevertheless, I did get into it. And now I can't stop! Oh well!


There's something about David Tennant's smile that seriously makes me want to...well, I won't say, but it makes my heart jump. I'm sure he knows he has that effect on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment