Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fans


Ah, fans! Several times today I have been in need of sitting in front of one of these. In fact, twice today I did.

It's so nice outside, and it is hot. Finally! There was a slight breeze which made things really really nice. However, i've been doing a lot more walking than usual today and was stuffed inside of a room with tons of other people (no air conditioning) so I was hot for a long time and about ready to die.

Today, I had orientation at my college, Betsy brought me with her because well, she goes to the school i'm going to in the fall. So it's been an adventure. I got my student ID today and got to ride on the Metro Bus. :) It was an exciting experience.

But anyway, back to fans. Fans are pretty much amazing and essential. I have a floor fan in my bedroom that is almost always on high speed, a ceiling fan that's on and sometimes I sleep with my window open on top of that. If I didn't have a fan in my room, I think i'd die.

No comments:

Post a Comment