Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gardens

I am not someone who likes being outside. It really has nothing to do with the wind or the bugs or the weather; I'm just an indoors type of person. That said, I still enjoy some aspects of nature. For example, I really like overgrown, abandoned-looking gardens.


(source)

They are just so whimsical and summery looking. But now that I think of it, my indoorsyness probably has a lot to do with my love of big weedy looking gardens. Just let nature take its course, you know? No need to prune the shrubs if I'm not even going to be outside to enjoy (or whatever you do with a shrub) them.


(source)

Sadly, as much as I like the way this looks, I'll probably never have a garden when I get my own house unless I can find some Samwise Gamgee-esque friend who will do it for me.

Maybe this summer I'll make more of an effort to be outside, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment