Monday, May 11, 2009

School's Out for Summer!



Alice Cooper may look a bit scary but he knows how to sing a great song.

Today was my official last day of school. A bit odd to end on a Monday, but I'm digging it!

I just submitted my last final project today and immediately felt the burden that was upon my shoulders vanish and leave me. It is now officially summer! Woo-hoo!

It feels amazing to be done with school. Every year summer time becomes more and more anticipated and this year, it was really bad. I wanted summer back pretty much since the first day of school.

I don't have a whole lot of summer plans, except working at camp. There is also the lovely premier of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that I must see, but other than that and hanging out with some friends, my summer is left open. Well, weekends anyway. And it feels so nice!

Tomorrow i'm going to sleep in as long as I want to and do absolutely nothing. Until I work. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment