Wednesday, May 13, 2009

RLX

It has been so good these last few days to do nothing but relax. There have been little to no worries since school has been done. I've mainly been spending my days doing nothing--which sounds like a waste, and I agree, it kind of is, but it sure does feel good.

The first few days of summer are usually my extremely lazy days, I do nothing but catch up on my sleep, read books, watch movies and be on the internet until the wee hours of morning.

Tomorrow however, I actually have some plans and I'm thinking that it is time to get down to business and start doing stuff. :)

But right now I want to just focus on relaxing.

That picture says it all and has it all. It is like the ultimate relaxation picture. Except, it is missing me and a fruity drink with an umbrella in it...no matter, how lovely it would be to be on that beach, in that hammock on a nice, hot, summer day. *Sigh*

This brings me to another point in this post. Hammocks. I would like to find a nice, cheap one. I remember laying in a hammock at my grandparents house when I was little and staring up at the sky and falling asleep. And it was so nice, and relaxing. I want to do that again.

But anyway, I guess it's time to get back to reality. Sometimes however, it's nice to take a break and relax...if you are still in school, or work has really got you stressed out or you just need to take a break--please, by all means do so and just relax. It feels good and it's good for you and it's free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment