Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update

It's been such a long time before I posted anything on this blog, i'm sorry!

I'll just share a bit of why i've been so bad at posting.

I am currently not at home. I am at a wonderful place called "Grindstone Lake Bible Camp" where I spend my time being a counselor to girls of all ages.

Last week was my training week and basically I just learned what i'm supposed to do, got some music stuff together and learned some safety training stuff. This week however, is the first week of camp. I have a cabin of six Jr. High girls. And let me tell you, it get's crazy.

So, what's so sensational about that? Mmm. I don't know. Just being at camp I guess. It's beautiful here. The lake is wonderful. Everything is wonderful. I love waking up and walking down paths to places I need to be, and I love spending time outside, which is quite surprising because i'm NOT an outdoors girl.

I just don't really like the heat. :P

So far, in the past few weeks i've been thrown into the lake three times. Note to self, do NOT stand on the dock when other counselors are coming. No one can be trusted. :P

But quite honestly, I want to be thrown in the lake right now. It's so hot outside. Well, I only get two hours of free time to myself a day, so please forgive me if it takes me a while to post!

Meanwhile, here's a beautiful picture of the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment