Friday, November 12, 2010

The Internet


It has been over a year since the last posting on Sensational Sensational. Which saddens me. I really liked Sensational Sensational. So I'm going to start posting again. The rest may or may not join me.

I think that the internet is truly sensational. It's a recent inventions of the humans and it is a wonderful one. There is so much on the webs that one can get lost in. Whether reading one of hundreds of thousands of blogs, playing ridiculous games like Runescape, Neopets, or Farmville. Or social networking on Facebook, Twitter, etc etc. Or researching on Wikipedia. The internet is a blackhole for time. It just gets sucked into the void of the web. But that's alright. Its the price you pay. The internet, I think, is one reason why Sensationa Sensational failed. We became distracted by the abundance of information and things to do. So today, I have gone one step closer to making this blog one that gets posted regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment